Not looking good for the weekend…

The weather forecast for the weekend seems to be rain, rain and maybe more rain. This coupled by the fact that Ian’s first flight from the US is delayed and he will probably miss his next flight, therefore not get back until Saturday, means that it is looking unlikely that we will get much work done.

The original plan for this weekend was for Ian to finish off all the wiring and for us to collect the three mini heki rooflights from the Caravan Shop and install them in the van.

Sometimes the forecast is wrong so we will just need to hope for the best.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s