Headboard…

Today we screwed the board on to the rear of the van and attached the headboard.

We also started the process for recovering the cushions for the van. The corner cushion will be done first. About a million staples needed to be removed before the cover could be taken off and the seams unpicked. I’ll now make a template for the new cover and get it fitted as soon as possible.

The rest of the day has been spent making plans for the next steps. It seems every bit is dependent on us having the edges routed. We have made a long list to be ordered from CAK and Magnums and hopefully this will allow us to make quick progress next weekend.

Ian has also been planning the installation of the gas sytem which needs to be done fairly soon.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s